Coral Crush

08:54:00

Cool girls wear coral. That's what I seem to be thinking these days. I've got a few coral pieces in my wardrobe, but these trousers are by far my favorite. They've been in my wardrobe for a few years now, and have been worn to death. The hem's a little ruined now, but I still wear them all the time!







Zebra Print Vest: Rs. 100, Borivali
Coral Trousers: Ancient, sorry, dont know their exact price (also worn here)
Watch: Gift from Brother
Bag: Gift from Aunt
Jelly Flats: Rs. 350, Hill Road, Bandra

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 450, which is about 4!

How do you style your old practically vintage pieces to match the latest trends? Talk to me about your views in the comments below. You can also find me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Bloglovin


You Might Also Like

0 comments