Updated Classics

12:19:00

I love wearing simple outfits with a bit of oomph. A jeans and t-shirt combo can be lifted to newer heights by simply adding an element of interest such as a pretty necklace, or belt or statement bag. In my opinion, you don't need to do a complete overhaul of your wardrobe to remain fresh each season.

I wore this typical tee and jeans combo to college today, and let me tell you, just adding a statement necklace meant that my outfit was the talk of the town (erm...okay, maybe just my class). I was even told the necklace made me look like I was wearing some Egyptian lady! Lol!!









V-Neck Tee: Rs. 200, Big Bazaar
Denims: Rs. 1500, Westside
Spiked Necklace: Rs. 500, Bandra (Also worn here and here)
Bag: Rs. 700, Colaba Causeway (also worn here)
Ring: Rs. 30, Trains (also worn here)
Bracelets: Mom's
Jelly Flats: Rs. 350, Linking Road, Bandra
Glasses: Gift from Mom

Total Outfit Cost: Rs.3280, which is around ₤36.

Updating classics is something you can do too! Tell me how you add your own personal twist to simple outfits by sharing your pictures and thoughts in the comments below or by talking to me  on TwitterInstagramPinterest or Bloglovin.

You Might Also Like

0 comments