Flower Power

11:05:00

Flowers on my clothes always seem to remind me of flowy curtains or motherly bedsheets. I've never been a big fan of them on my clothes. The fact that I even bought a pair of shorts that had flowers on them is surprising to me. Frankly, I couldn't resist how soft and comfy they looked and since I was stocking up for summer in the midst of a surprising cold spell, I guess it was a case of wishful thinking.

Boy am I glad I bought these! They've filled a major void in my wardrobe. They're printed, a decent length, comfy, fitted, oh, and they're from Asos. I wear them all the time when I'm home and they've been through the washer a few times already, without any damage to the print. Definite plus for me!






Blue Shirt: Rs. 300, Berskha from Fashion Street (also worn here)
Flower Print Shorts: Rs. 200, Fashion Street
Ring: Rs. 30, Train
Jelly Flats: Rs. 250, Wadala
Glasses: Gift from Mom
Green Transparent Envelope Clutch: Rs. 50, Trains

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 830, which is around 8.50!

Are you a fan of prints? How do you style your flower printed outfits? Talk to me in the comments below or find more ways to talk in the Contacts section above! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments