Street Shopping: Latest Loot

08:44:00

If you follow me on twitter, you know that I was recently in Vile Parle (its a suburb in Mumbai, India) and was plesantly surprised at the street shopping there. Well, I couldn't resist going back to pick up a few cool blouses I spied there. I desperately wanted a striped shirt but they didn't have it in my size! (why am I sooo skinny!!) I've told the guy at the stall to get one in my size if he can! Fingers crossed!

Here are a few pictures of my loot! Oh, and did I mention, all the blouses were in the 250-300 range! Yay!!





If you're a regular reader, you'l know that I've already worn one of these, remember the lace vest I wore last week? (if not you can take a look at it here). I realise that I've started veering towards white a lot lately, guess that's my inner Indian telling me to prepare for the October heat that's bound to come up soon. Stay tuned to see how I wear all these in the near future!

In the meantime, you could go see my previous outfit posts here. See you soon! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments