Rainy Day: What to wear to College in India - Part 1

07:12:00

If your a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that I've started my Masters course a couple of weeks back and I've been a full-time student at Uni (dying under coursework now). So keeping this in mind, I thought it might be nice to do a little post on what I wear to uni. Keep in mind, that there are quite a few rules to be followed while dressing here (read no short skirts, shorts or tees). Add to this the fact that its been raining like there's no sun in the world for weeks now, I have been struggling with my wardrobe. (Cue thoughts on shopping).





These trousers are amazing for the rains. Quick drying, not at all see-through when wet and the perfect fit for all my various plain-colored tees! Add a simple block colored bag, and I'm all set for battling the rains and the angry mobs on the trains!




Black Tee: Rs. 350, Pantaloons (also worn here)
Printed Trousers: Rs. 950, Big Bazaar 
White Belt: Rs. 100, Borivali
Bag: Rs. 400, Linking Road, Bandra (also worn here)
Flat Shoes: Rs. 350, Hill Road, Bandra
Necklace: Rs. 400, Linking Road, Bandra

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 2150, about 22.

What do you usually wear to Uni? Do you have any rules you need to follow when dressing there? Tell me all about it in the comments below or talk to me on Twitter. You can also follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and Bloglovin.

You Might Also Like

0 comments