Paint it Red

05:45:00

Red is one of those colours that never goes out of style. Its also one of the colors in my closet that instantly makes me feel more confident. So when I was hunting for a new way to wear this skirt (remember I'd worn it here) I figured, why not wear all red? Now I've always secretly imagined what it would feel like to wear a red gown and strut down a red carpet, a la Rihanna at the Grammys but I don't think I'm quite there yet. I mean, its not okay to wear a beautiful gown and then chicken out, stay at home, watch the award shows and eat ice-cream right? Right?

Anyway, back to my outfit, this is just a little experiment in trying to find a better way to wear my skirt. This top is a actually something I bought as beachwear and haven't been able to wear all that much simply because I feel its too boho for regular wear. However, with this skirt, its quite nice and feels more polished! Score one for me!






Printed Top: Rs. 150, Bandra
Red Skirt: Rs. 400, Borivali(also worn here)
Belt: Gift, Globus (also worn here)
Jelly Flats: Rs. 250, Wadala
Glasses: Gift from Mom
Watch: Gift from Brother
Bag: Gift from Aunt, similar ones at Hill Road, Bandra (also worn here)

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 800, which is around ₤8.50!

What do you think of this outfit? Are you a fan of the color red? Talk to me in the comments below or on Twitter. You can also send me a mail here


You Might Also Like

0 comments