Bonds for Life

11:05:00

In case you don't know, I'm an only child. I don't have any siblings, and while I have loads of cousins who visit from time to time I've always felt a lack of elder siblings. I always envied those friends of mine with their stories of overprotective elder brothers, fashion obsessed sisters and those little brother-sister things that happen everyday.

So I have a 'brother' who isn't really related to me in the conventional sense, but is definitely my brother all the same.Its as if the universe linked the two of us and I have to say, he's filled a void in my life! We met this weekend to celebrate Raksha Bandhan (remember I spoke about it here) and it was such an amazing day! He was even sporting enough to take pictures for the blog!!








White Top: Rs. 350, Vile Parle (as seen here)
Jacquard Trousers: Rs. 500, Globus, Bandra (Also worn here and here)
Jelly Flats: Rs. 250, Wadala
Belt: Rs. 100, Linking Road, Bandra
Bag: Gift from Aunt
Necklace: Rs. 300, Linking Road, Bandra
Watch: Gift from Brother
Earrings and Statement Ring: Rs. 150, Train
Umbrella: Rs. 350, Malad (Also seen here)

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1500, which is about ₤15.50! 

I've obviously become obsessed with these trousers. I was so excited to finally take pictures outside after such a long time, I went a little crazy. Also, these pictures are all originals, no editing at all!! A big thanks to my brother for taking these and putting up with my silly requests! 

Do you have people in your life who aren't linked by blood but matter just the same? Talk to me about your experiences in the comments below or find more ways to reach me in the Contacts section. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments