Blurred Lines

06:49:00


Do you have times when you take outfit pictures only to find out that the lens was all blocked up and your pictures turned out blurry? Well, that happens to me quite a bit (hey, I'm really not that good at taking pictures yet!). Usually I tend to throw those straight in the bin, but this time I decided I would share them with you. After all, there's beauty in breakdown, right?




This was something I wore to a chilled hangout with my cousin (we do quite a few of these) where I wanted to feel pretty but didn't want any clingy clothes. The sequins make me feel all glam and I've worn my leggings are trousers (oh! the horror!!). In my defense, we did plan to dance the night away at home, so this seemed like the obvious option!





Sequined Top: Rs. 600,Next from Fashion Street
Mauve Leggings: Rs. 450, Big Bazaar
Statement Rings: Rs. Rs.30, Trains

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1090, which is around ₤11.

Do you wear leggings are trousers? I used to hate it till a while back (I never would really wear this out in public) but I might be warming up to the idea after tonight. Tell me what you think in the comments below or on Twitter. And while your at it, don't forget to follow me on BloglovinInstagramPinterest.

You Might Also Like

0 comments