Jack Sparrow

07:22:00

No, this post isn't an ode to my love for the character of Jack Sparrow (although I do love Johnny Depp) but just a new outfit post. I wore this for movie night with my cousin and he pointed at my top saying, you have sparrows on your shirt! And since the trouser are in a cool Jacquard print, my mind went, why not!



The camisole is something that I bought ages ago since I loved the print, eventhough it was about 3 sizes too big for me. The trousers you'll remember from my shopping spree at Globus earlier this year. (see that post here) The crochet scarf is handmade. BY ME!!!! (look at me being all cool coz I crochet!)






Swallow Print Top: Rs.500, Topshop from Fashion Street
Jacquard Pants: Rs. 500, Globus, Bandra
Crochet Scarf: DIY, Selfmade (Handmade by me!!)
Flat Shoes: Rs.350, Hill Road, Bandra
Earrings: Rs. 50, Train (Also worn here)
Bracelets: Rs. 50, Trains

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1450, which is about 16.

Do you have any simple weekend outfits that remind you of movie characters?! Talk to me about them in the comments below on Twitter. You could also follow me on InstagramPinterest. And while your at it, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 comments